Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's been built!!!

It's official my MINI has been built, there is now a Pepper White Cooper S built to my spec's waiting to get on a boat and come to L.A. Soon you will all probably start getting tired of hearing about my car, tough cause there will be more to come, and probably pics of it like a proud new parent. Even though nobody really cares about seeing 15 pictures of your new baby.


Oh and according to Craig Ferguson if your traveling to Europe you need to start in Ireland, find a pub and start a conversation. Good topics are religion & politics or how the local football team sucks. You'll want to get your drinking and fighting done right away, to be practiced before you go to Scotland, if you start in Scotland you'll be fighting above your weight. Then you go to London and test your skills on the english bastards.

I totally need to go see Ireland and Scotland.

Some completely random items I know but I'm excited and Craig Ferguson is quite funny.

1 Comments:

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

So when's it supposed to be here?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home