Thursday, April 20, 2006

...and the countdown begins...

Today begins the 4 1/2-ish month wait till my Mini arrives. I went down to Long Beach Mini and placed my order, I was in and out, in about 5 minutes. I was as easy as making an appointment to get your hair cut. So now I'm on the waiting list to get an order slot at the dealer then the order gets placed with MINI, kinda like waiting in line to get into the waiting room.

Here are some of the highlights of what I've signed myself up for:
Mini Cooper S, Pepper White with Black roof and mirrors.
6 speed, DSC, LSD, front/rear fog lamps, xenon headlights, chrono pack, heated seats.

Once I have the car in my grubby hands, the first 5 mods will be:
Tinted windows
Stealthbox Sub from JL Audio
Wheels 17" from ADR black center with polished rim
Short Shift Kit from ALTA - along with some sort of shift knob change.
possibly a rear swaybar upgrade too, we'll see.

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger De Boll Weevil said...

Hey Man,
Congrats on getting a new car...or at least getting on a list to order a new car. I'm glad to hear you'll solve your car promblems.

Hope all is going well for you man. I miss ya man. I hope that maybe in the next couple of weeks you and Jeff can come up.

Alright man I'm off to work.
Talk to you soon.

CC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home