Thursday, April 13, 2006

SOLD!!!

I sold the El Camino on Saturday, April 08 2006!! It's gone and I'm not sorry I sold it, I really liked the guys that bought it.

Now my only problem is where to stick this...

Chevrolet 396 Big Block

I sold the car, not the engine. Now it's sitting on blocks getting ready to be put in a crate to await a future engine bay to reside in. I've got plans for the motor but I need to find a vehicle to put it into. It's going to get Fuel Injected and I'd like to give it some more go power, hoping for close to 400 horsepower or at least 350 HP at the wheels. When is was in the car it was making 250 HP and 325 Ft/lb at the rear wheels, not bad but a bit more would be nice. But we'll see what happens, it's not going to be cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home