Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Maybe there is money in recording

All of the gear has been sold, the studio is officially closed and I finally got paid for the work I did, so I bought this. 06 Home Theater 2
Not all of it just the TV and Table, the rest I had.

For those wondering, the TV is a Panasonic 50" HD Plasma, no it doesn't have those silly lights on the sides, nor does it have speakers, I didn't think they were necessary. Those moderately sized grey cabinets are Altec Lansing A7-500 "Voice of the Theater" the kind they used to use in many theaters and recording studios from the 50's up to the mid 70's I believe.

Now that I look at the picture, I really need to get around to cleaning off the horns they really need it, and yes that is Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

I tried shooting you a text today, but I can say it here. That TV looks awesome. Glad to hear you went with the 50", cause I think you were talking about 42" last time I talked to you about it. I see this pic as a long term goal for myself. I will have sweet stuff like this someday!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger De Boll Weevil said...

Fucking Sweet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home