Monday, February 13, 2006

There is an old saying...

That bad things come in threes, well some of you know a month or so ago my laptop hard drive failed, then my dvd player crapped out, I was thinking about it and started to wonder whats next. Well Saturday afternoon my big tv decided to be the third! Now I've stolen my brothers 20" tv and put it on his piano bench in front of my dead 50" so lame. Things are starting to look up though, on saturday I won an auction for an Marantz 5200 5 disc dvd player that should be here next week. The tv is going to take a little while, but my birthday is coming up and I'm asking for $$$ so I can get a new tv. Specifically a 42" HD plasma panel, I think its time to finally step into the current electronics, everything else I have is old, 6yr. old hafler amplifier, 8yr. old Marantz receiver, 10yr. old sony vcr, approximately 36yr. old Altec Lansing A7-500 speakers, and hopefully a brand spankin' new tv. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home