Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Driving fun

Ok so some of you out there know I've recently starting looking around for a replacement for the El Camino, and it has been found. In the next few weeks hopefully I will be ordering a brand new 2006 Mini Cooper S. It will be a 6 speed with the John Cooper Works package, possible leather and it's probably going to be white with black roof and black rally stripes on the hood. I've made my decision about this car after having a rental for a few hours today, this too had the works package. This car is FUN. Handles like a go-kart and does 0-60 in 6.2 seconds and can carry 4 people if absolutely necessary

and yes the normal Cooper S gets like 25/32 mpg and the works will be less, I don't care about the mileage I drive a big block Chevy that averages 10 mpg on 91 octane, I've paid $330 for gas in one month. It has never been a concern nor will it ever be, performance over economy any day of the week. Before you say anything yes the Cooper takes 91.

I'll try to keep this thing updated if anything exciting happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home