Tuesday, January 17, 2006

My electronics are dying!

Ok first was my laptop hard drive, (that is probably on a plane right now headed for kansas for repair and upgrade 100gig!) and now my 5 disc dvd player died on me, wont load/play anything. $ony has an exchange policy for these units, they will trade my player for a refurbished one for $130! Thats crazy, so as I'm prone to do I went looking at ebay, but not for $ony, I'm moving up to Marantz, I need to match my receiver I'm currently watching two auctions, one is for a 5 disc changer for $200 BIN, and the other is a 301 disc changer thats up to $210 this one was the first mega-changer that was THX certified, and I like my audio THX'd. So if all goes well, I might be the proud owner of one of these players.

It's only been half a day that I haven't had a dvd player and I'm already missing it. I miss my laptop more but still... I was in the middle of Simpsons season seven.

1 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger jdub said...

dude - your getting a what?!? 100G HD? import all music to HD, set fire to sony shoebox and buy an airport express! its the only way to go. I did it a year ago. could not be happier.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home