Monday, February 13, 2006

El Camino For Sale

It's official my El Camino is in the collector car trader online.

1972 Chevrolet El Camino Big Block for sale.

I spent at least an hour trying to make the description not look retarded on the preview but the preview is NOT the same size as the actual ad, repeat NOT the same, how is this considered a preview if it's not really what it's going to look like. GRRR.

No updates for the MINI other than the '06 Cooper S is as fast as the '04 Cooper S Works that I drove, so I'm not going to get the works kit, I may get a Dinan kit installed down the road, takes the horsepower from 168 to 210, and that equals more fun. White with black top is still the front runner but the dark silver and hyper blue are a tie for second. Also I can't order the MINI until the El Camino sells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home