Sunday, September 23, 2007

So I was gonna let this blog die.....but

This made me decide to post again. I just saw a commercial on FOX11, it was a commercial for the upcoming 10 o'clock news. What was the huge story, the war, impeachment hearings, the weather? NO it was for this


They thought that there was no other news to cover tonight so they went an tried to interview the singer! Apparently nothing else happened today. This is why FOX news is such a joke. I mean this kind of crap belongs on Entertainment Tonight or some other garbage "news" show that is all about the all important celebrities.

Oh and the new seasons of The Simpsons, Family Guy and King of the Hill started tonight and they did not disappoint. Also for the first time in 19 years The Simpsons changed their intro, and it was good.

1 Comments:

At 1:32 PM, Blogger Jeff said...

Chocolate Rain.

It's a good thing I check for updates everyday.

Chocolate Rain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home